Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Weak Submit...

I can't tell whether I am posting this simply because it will make a friend happy... or ...I am just weak.  It's likely the latter but I am not fully admitting to it.  Regardless, we have a blog.  

Great, now what?  Seriously!  I have no clue what to say.  I feel like a retard... still thinking... nope, nothin'.  I don't want to get all philosophical or anything on anyone, but really what's this all about? I guess this sort of stuff has to grow on  you or something.  Now, I'm not one to be a party pooper so I'll hold off on the other blog tangents we could venture off onto.

The good news here is that I am giving into positive peer pressure... if there is such a thing. Growing up, I never heard anything positive come from any adult about "peer pressure" being positive.  But since my submission is to a good friend, I'll go with positive.  

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I just want to squeeze those little cheeks of that sweet Savannah!! and hugs and kisses to all the others, too. I guess you caved to the pressure of a "Blog" before I did. I did feel rather guilty after our Enrichment last month, but nonetheless, still holding out. I'm technically challenged, and really, who cares to read anything I might write in such, said "Blog". I loved yours though, and admit I can lose endless amounts of time reading what others write in theirs!!

Please send my love to the kids!

Jenn